Vs > Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Hokonui Forest vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
Hokonui Forest vs Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Hokonui Forest vs Osorno-Canal Bajo, Chile
Hokonui Forest vs Gorznyj, Russia
Hokonui Forest vs Abadan, Iran
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Blaine, Wa, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Hyderabad, Pakistan
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Lappeenranta, Finland
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Londrina, Brazil
Gunnarn vs Bani
Vallenar vs Corpus Christi, Tx
Rapa Nui vs Tennant Creek, Northern Territory
El Fasher vs South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In
- The distance between Hokonui Forest, New Zealand and Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 13,106 km or 8,144 mi.
- To reach Hokonui Forest in this distance one would set out from Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 224° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Hokonui Forest bearing 210° or SSW .
- Hokonui Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Hokonui Forest is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.3 °C (23.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 30 °C (54°F) less in Hokonui Forest. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 625.5 mm (24.6 in) more which is equivalent to 625.5 l/m² (15.35 US gal/ft²) or 6,255,000 l/ha (668,701 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.2° higher in Hokonui Forest than in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -10 (-17)
|| -7 (-12)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hokonui Forest vs Nantes, France
Hokonui Forest vs Diyarbakir, Turkey
Hokonui Forest vs Davenport, Wa, Usa
Hokonui Forest vs Waynesboro, Tn, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Paoli, In, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Kalmar, Sweden
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Portland, Maine, Usa
Cherrapunji vs Grassmere
Tacubaya vs Montreux
Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir vs Wilmington Porter Reservoir, De
Dalatangi vs St. Brandon
Hokonui Forest vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hokonui Forest
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW